Mong Duong 2 BOT Power Project
• Location: Mong Duong ward, Cam Pha City, Quang Ninh province, Vietnam
• Net Capacity: 1242 MW with 2 units of 621 MW each
• Fuel: domestic coal
• Invested capital: approximately USD 2.1 billion
• Investment type: 100% foreign investment under the Build – Operate – Transfer (BOT) scheme.
The Plant will be transferred to Government of Vietnam after 25 years of operation
• Commercial Operation Date: April 2015
+ Installation, Erection & Commissioning: Doosan Heavy Industries Vietnam Co. Ltd.
+ Equipment Supply: Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction
+ Engineering: Doosan Power Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
• Actual peak manpower during construction: approximately 7,500
• Estimated number of employees during operation phase: approximately 200, mostly local Vietnamese